A couple of weeks ago I gave you a bunch of facts about me, the new Reference and Instruction Librarian! Here are some fun facts about the rest of the reference team!
- In her next life, Joanne wants to be an archaeologist.
- Joanne has two tattoos, one on each ankle.
- She is CRAZY for anything about ancient history.
- Joanne is a self-described “information junkie”, which makes her a great reference librarian!
- Although Phil is 6’6″, he has never played basketball competitively.
- Phil enjoys casual walking and hiking in the word of southern Indiana and Illinois. In fact, one of his dreams is to hike across England and/or the Appalachian Trail.
- Phil is a big Masterpiece Theatre/Mystery(PBS) fan. He’s been watching the programs since the early 1980s, beginning with The Duchess of Duke Street.
- Phil enjoys puzzles and board games, although he is not necessarily very good at either.
Jennifer Greene: Reference and Archives Librarian
- Jennifer is a craft beer enthusiast! She is really into craft beer and good food and is constantly in search of the two together in one place.
- Her hobbies are reading (duh), walking, river hunting and train track crawling. “My friends and I like to go out on weekends and try to follow a river to find the spot where it meets another river, like the White River and the Wabash. We also like to go hunt down old train track lines. It’s fun to drive around the countryside and stop to eat at all the little restaurants and pubs along the way. I have found festivals and fairs and towns I never knew about.”
- Jennifer loves all animals, but dogs have a special place in her heart. She has a 10-year-old lab mix that she takes walking at Angel Mounds. Jennifer believes that happiness is a warm puppy!
- If you love music, talk to Jennifer! Her first love is the blues, but she likes everything from Grateful Dead to R.E.M.
- Brad is an alum of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a HUGE Badgers fan.
- Brad has been happily married 19 years and is the proud father of one son and two daughters.
- Brad has played the trumpet for 32 years.
- He loves softball/baseball!